SOCRATES QUOTES CONCERNING LEADERSHIP
Socrates (470 BC – 399 BC) was from Greece is one of the most renowned philosophers of all time.
Here are some great quotes about leadership and there is a lot of real Gems if your willing to look and grow as a leader or should I say a TRUE leader.
Leadership Examples from Socrates:
- “I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think.”
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
- “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.”
- “Every action has its pleasures and its price.”
- “Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”
- “The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear.”
- “Beware of the barrenness of a busy life.”
- “Understanding a question is half an answer.”
- “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
- “To move the world we must move ourselves.”
- “Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.”
The Bullring Academy Team
Entrepreneurial Principals: Create Wealth | Have FUN | Behave Ethically
The Bullring Difference. We take the “on-your-own” out of business owners by creating innovative, collaborative communities where members share wisdom, experience, ideas and opportunities guided by certified chartered business mentors. So together everyone achieves more and GROWS more than anyone could by themselves. Together we’re expanding our PIE.